Being safe online is important.
Click on some of the links below for information and activities about staying safe online.
- Kidsmart (http://kidsmart.org.uk)
An information rich website to view to help your child with internet safety, there is lots of information, resources, and e-safety activities.
- CEOP’s Thinkuknow (https://www.thinkuknow.co.uk)
Website provides a range of free educational resources, films, presentations, guidance and much more.
- Childline (http://www.childline.org.uk)
Advice for children and how to stay safe while using the internet.
- Kidscape (http://www.kidscape.org.uk)
A charity in the UK established specifically to prevent bullying and child sexual abuse.
- UK Safer Internet Centre (http://www.saferinternet.org.uk)
UK Safer Internet Centre, where you can find e-safety tips, advice and resources to help children and young people stay safe on the internet.
- Childnet (http://www.childnet.com)
Childnet International, a non-profit organisation working with others to help make the internet a great and safe place for children.
- Parentportal (http://www.parentport.org.uk)
ParentPort is run by the UK’s media regulators. We set and enforce standards across the media to protect children from inappropriate material
- Internet Watch Foundation (https://www.iwf.org.uk)
Foundation which works to reduce the availability of potentially criminal internet content.